Police Searching for Suspect Following Gucci Store Incident in Halton Hills
Police are still searching for one suspect following an incident that occurred at the Gucci store in Halton Hills.
According to police, on Sunday, Dec. 23, 2018 at approximately 6:20 p.m. two females allegedly entered the Gucci store located at 13850 Steeles Ave. W., in Halton Hills.
Police say one female selected a canvas bag with a metal buckle valued at $2,085. The suspect concealed the bag into her coat while the other female held up a jacket to block the actions of the first female.
One suspect has already been identified by police.
Police are still searching for the second alleged suspect.
This suspect, according to police, is described as being a black female, with a thin build, light complexion, and in her mid-20s. Police say the suspect was wearing a beige puffy three-quarter length jacket with a fur trimmed hood, red athletic leggings, and a red headband.
If you have any further information about this incident, contact Cst. T. LEAN #5662, Retail Thefts Unit, 30 division, 905 825 4747 ext. 2351 or Tori [dot] Lean [at] haltonpolice [dot] ca, or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
Photo is courtesy of Halton Police.
- Burlington's Walk Off The Earth releases latest viral hit ahead of Canada Day
- Cyclist taken to trauma centre after being struck by police cruiser in Milton
- Teen arrested for 'anti-Black' graffiti in Oakville
- Suspects arrested after carjacking attempts in Oakville and Milton
- Halton Mayors urging residents to wear masks when inside public spaces
- Halton Police Searching for Suspect Following Gucci Incident at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Police Searching for Two Suspect Following Gucci Store Theft in Halton Hills
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Incident at St. Laurent Store in Halton Hills
- Suspect Sought Following Gucci Store Incident in Halton
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Incident at Oakville Winners