Police Searching for Suspect Following Incident at Oakville Winners
Police are searching for one alleged suspect following an incident that took place at a Winners store in the Town of Oakville.
According to police on Jan. 8, at around 8 p.m. a female suspect was seen at the Winners located at 2460 Winston Churchill Blvd.
Police say the suspect selected a blue women’s winter jacket and then walked out of the store making no attempt to pay.
The jacket cost $129.99.
The female suspect is described as being white, in her 30s, 5’6”, 110 lbs. Police say the suspect also has long red wavy hair that was pulled back into a pony tail, and dark eyebrows. The suspect was wearing black winter boots, black leggings, and a black winter coat with a gold zipper.
If you have any information about this incident, contact Cst. T. LEAN #5662, Retail Thefts Unit, 30 division, 905 825 4747 ext. 2351 or Tori [dot] Lean [at] haltonpolice [dot] ca. Or, contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
Photo is courtesy of Halton Police.
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through part of Halton
- Burlington transit users will be asked for name, phone number as services resume
- Black Lives Matter mural to be painted in front of Burlington City Hall
- Police find 35 bottles of meth at Burlington residence
- Police investigate after remains of infant found in Lake Ontario
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Gucci Store Incident in Halton Hills
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Incident at St. Laurent Store in Halton Hills
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Clothing Theft in Oakville
- Halton Police Searching for Suspect Following Gucci Incident at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Emille Shoes Incident in Burlington