Police Searching for Suspect Following Shoplifting Incident at Marshalls in Oakville
Halton Police are still searching for one suspect after a shoplifting incident took place at a Marshalls location in Oakville.
On March 4 of this year, two female suspects went to the Marshalls located at 310 North Service Rd., in Oakville.
Police say the suspects stole merchandise valued at $260.00.
One of the suspects has been identified, however, the second suspect remains unidentified.
The unidentified suspect has been described by police as a black female who is in her 20s, and is around 5’6” tall and 175 pounds. Police say the suspect has brown eyes, black hair, and was wearing a black winter coat, a black top, black pants, and black shoes.
The suspect vehicle used in this incident was a 2010 Ford Fiesta, grey in colour bearing the licence plate CHLW286.
If you have any information regarding this incident, contact Cst. N. Dabas #7915, Retail Theft Unit, 30 Division, 905-825-4747 Ext. 2351 or Naresh [dot] Dabas [at] haltonpolice [dot] ca. Or contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
Photo is courtesy of Halton Police.
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park in Milton
- Police searching for missing Burlington man with medical conditions
- Opinion: Ford government exposes animals to more abuse
- Must-Have Gifts Available at MUJI in Square One This Holiday Season
- Pedestrian fatally struck by transport truck in Oakville
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Oakville Superstore Incident
- Police Seeking Suspect After Clothing Stolen From Marshalls in Burlington
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Incident at LCBO in Halton Hills
- Halton Police Searching for Two Suspects Following Incident at Milton Walmart
- Police Searching for Suspects Following Real Canadian Superstore Incident in Oakville