Police Searching for Suspect Involved in E-Reader Incident in Burlington
Halton Police are searching for a suspect who was allegedly involved in an e-reader incident that took place in the City of Burlington.
According to police, on Nov. 22, at around 1:30 p.m., a male suspect entered the Indigo store located at 777 Guelph Line in Burlington.
Police say the suspect selected several Kobo e-readers and left the store.
The suspect, according to police, made no attempt to pay.
The suspect returned a few minutes later and selected several more e-readers, 23 in total, with a total value of $4,000.
Police say the suspect then exited the store again but this time set off the security alarm which drew the attention of staff.
The suspect was followed but ran across Guelph Line through traffic.
Police are describing the suspect as a white male, who has brown/grey hair, and is 6’0”, 250 lbs., between 40 and 50-years-old, and was wearing a denim and tan jacket, and a black baseball hat.
If you have any further information about this incident, contact Cst. T. LEAN #5662, Retail Thefts Unit, 30 division, 905 825 4747 ext. 2351 or Tori [dot] Lean [at] haltonpolice [dot] ca.
Or contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or through the web at http://www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
Photo is courtesy of Halton Police.
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Incident at St. Laurent Store in Halton Hills
- Halton Police Searching for Suspect Following Gucci Incident at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Gucci Store Incident in Halton Hills
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Incident at Canadian Tire in Burlington
- Halton Police in Search of a Male Suspect Following an Alleged Walmart Shoplifting Incident