Police Searching for Suspect of Gas Station Robbery in Burlington
Police have put out a description for a robbery suspect in Burlington.
The incident occurred at approximately 10:00 p.m. on Tuesday, November 21. A lone male entered Husky Gas Station on 5319 Lakeshore Road and approached the employee behind the counter.
The suspect then made a verbal demand for cash, to which the employee complied. The suspect took an undisclosed amount of money and fled the scene, running northbound on Kenwood Avenue.
No weapon was seen and no injuries have been reported.
The suspect is described as a 20-25 year old male, possibly black, around 5’8 or 5’9, with a slim build of around 140-150 lbs. He was seen wearing a black jacket with a fur rimmed hood, black gloves, black pants, a red bandana, and carrying a black backpack.
Anyone with information regarding this crime is asked to call police at 905-825-4747 ext. 2343. Tips can also be forwarded to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS), through the web at www.crimestoppers.ca or by texting “Tip201” with your message to 274637 (crimes).
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park in Milton
- Major phone scam affecting Halton; residents warned not to call back
- Burlington Redditor learns snowstorm parking bylaw the hard way
- VIDEO: Ron MacLean's speech on the controversy and end of Coach's Corner
- More than two hundred residents affected by power outage in Burlington