Police Searching for Suspects After More Than $10K Stolen From Sephora in Burlington
Halton Police are searching for two alleged suspects after more than $10,000 was stolen from a Sephora store in Burlington.
On Jan. 16 2019, according to police, two female suspects went to the Sephora store located at Mapleview Centre.
The suspects stole Tom Ford cosmetics with a total value of $10,134.00.
The first female suspect is described by police as being black, in her 20s, having a heavy build, being approximately 5’5” and 190 lbs. Police say the suspect was wearing a black jacket, a black top, gray pants, a white scarf, and a white toque with a pom pom on top. The suspect was also carrying a large gray shoulder bag.
The second suspect is also described by police as being a black female in her 20s, with a medium build, approximately 5’6” and 170 lbs. According to police, the suspect was wearing a dark green 3/4-length winter coat, black leggings, beige coloured boots, and glasses. The suspect, police say, has black shoulder length hair black. The suspect was also carrying a large blue reusable shopping bag.
If you have any further information regarding this incident, contact Cst. N. Dabas #7915, Retail Theft Unit, 30 Division, 905-825-4747 Ext. 2351 or Naresh [dot] Dabas [at] haltonpolice [dot] ca. Or contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
Photo is courtesy of Halton Police.
- A New Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio is Coming to Oakville
- UPDATE: Fatality Following Person Struck by Train in Oakville
- Multi-Vehicle Collision Blocking Lanes On Highway 403 In Burlington
- GO Train Halts Service After Person Struck in Oakville
- PHOTOS: Police Investigating One-Vehicle Accident In Milton
- Police Search for Suspects After $15K Worth of Cosmetics Stolen in Burlington
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Incident at LCBO in Halton Hills
- Police Searching for Suspects Following Burlington LCBO Incident
- Police Searching for Suspect After Groceries Stolen in Milton
- Suspects Sought After Cosmetics and Fragrances Stolen From Shoppers Drug Mart in Oakville