Police Searching for Suspects Following Massive iPhone Theft in Oakville
Police are searching for suspects following a massive iPhone theft in Oakville.
According to police, on Oct. 27 two unknown suspects allegedly entered the Best Buy store on 2500 Winston Park Drive in Oakville and stole two iPhones with a total value of $2,900.
Police are describing the first suspect as male, white, in his early 20s, 6-feet-tall, about 160 lbs, wearing red hoodie with white letters in front, grey track pants, with black and white runners.
The second suspect is being described by police as male, black, in his early 20s, 6-feet-tall, around 160 lbs, wearing black hoodie with white lettering in front, black pants, and white runners.
If you have any further information about this alleged incident contact Jody Dugas at 905 825 4747 ext. 2351, or Jody [dot] Dugas [at] haltonpolice [dot] ca, or leave an anonymous tip by contacting Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
Photo courtesy of Halton Police.
- Police Searching for Suspects Following Massive iPhone Theft
- Police Searching for Two Suspects Following Theft at a Popular Oakville Store
- Police Searching for Two Suspects Following Incident at Canadian Tire in Oakville
- Police Searching for Two Suspects Following Incident at Mapleview Centre in Burlington
- Police Searching for Suspects Following Real Canadian Superstore Incident in Oakville