Police Searching for Suspects Following Shoplifting Incident at Burlington LCBO
Halton Police are searching for two suspects following a shoplifting incident that occurred at an LCBO store in Burlington.
It is alleged that on Monday March 11, 2019, at 8:22 p.m., the first suspect went to the LCBO located at 3365 Fairview St.
Police say the suspect selected a basket and went to the Scotch area. The suspect, who appeared to be talking on the phone, selected eight bottles of Scotch.
The suspect, according to police, then started walking towards the entrance. At this time, it is alleged that the second suspect entered the store with a LCBO buggy and held the turnstile open for the first suspect who exited the store.
The first suspect left the store without making any attempt to pay for the items. The second suspect, according to police, then turned around and also left the store.
Both suspects were seen getting into an older model Mercedes vehicle.
No license plate was obtained.
Police are describing the first suspect as a white male who is in his late 30s, and approximately 175 cm and 70 Kgs. Police say the suspect has brown hair, and was seen wearing a grey toque, a black jacket and grey track pants, grey shoes and possibly glasses.
The second suspect is also described has a white male who is in his late 30s. Police say the suspect is approximately 180 cm and 70 kgs. According to police, the suspect has brown hair, a full beard, and was seen wearing a baseball hat and a dark jacket.
If you have any information regarding this incident, contact Cst. J Dugas #4841, Retail Thefts Unit, 30 division, 905-825-4747 ext. 2351 or Jody [dot] Dugas [at] haltonpolice [dot] ca. Or contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
Photo is courtesy of Halton Police.
- Suspect Arrested After Packages Stolen from Front Doors of Burlington Residences
- Cineplex CEO Stands By Decision To Screen Pro-Life Film 'Unplanned'
- Tim Horton’s Launching Limited-Time Doughnut for a Good Cause in Halton
- A Frightening New Scam is Scaring Halton Residents into Giving Up Private Information
- Suspect Arrested Following Child Luring Investigation in Burlington
- Police Seeking Suspect Following Shoplifting Incident at LCBO in Burlington
- Suspect Sought Following Shoplifting Incident at LCBO in Burlington
- Police Searching for Suspect Following LCBO Incident in Milton
- Suspect Sought Following Shoplifting Incident at LCBO in Oakville
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Incident at St. Laurent Store in Halton Hills