Police Searching for Two Suspect Following Gucci Store Theft in Halton Hills
Halton Police are searching for two suspects following an alleged theft that took place at the Gucci store located in Halton Hills (Toronto Premium Outlets).
On Jan. 19, according to police, just before 4 p.m., a female and male suspect were seen at the Gucci store located at Toronto Premium Outlets.
The female suspect selected a red leather handbag while the male distracted the sales employee.
The handbag, which was valued at $3,515, was concealed in the female’s jacket.
The two suspects left the store making no attempt to pay for the item.
The female suspect is described as being white, 5’5”, 170 lbs., and having long brown hair with sandy blonde highlights. Police say the suspect was wearing a dark puffy winter coat with a bright pink shirt underneath a black hoodie with “Love Pink” on the back, and dark pants with dark boots.
The male suspect is described as being Asian, 5’8”, 160 lbs., and having very short dark hair. Police say the man was wearing large framed glasses, an orange or red puffy jacket with a plaid scarf, black sneakers, and grey pants.
If you have any information regarding this incident contact Cst. T. LEAN #5662, Retail Thefts Unit, 30 division, 905 825 4747 ext. 2351 or Tori [dot] Lean [at] haltonpolice [dot] ca. Or contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
Photo is courtesy of Halton Police.
- Halton Police Searching for Suspect Following Gucci Incident at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Gucci Store Incident in Halton Hills
- Suspect Sought Following Gucci Store Incident in Halton
- Halton Police Searching for Two Suspects Following Toronto Premium Outlets Incident
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Incident at St. Laurent Store in Halton Hills