UPDATED: Police Searching for Vulnerable Woman From Milton
Police are seeking public assistance locating a 32-year-old woman from Milton tonight, Thursday March 22.
Halton police say that 32-year-old Camy Kalala suffers from schizophrenia and high blood pressure.
According to police, Kalala has not taken her medication in over 24 hours, and may be in distress.
Kalala is described as black, 5’4”, 150 pounds, with black hair in long braids.
She was last seen wearing a white jacket, white pants, and tall, black boots.
Anyone with information should contact police immediately.
UPDATED: Police say Kalala last had cellphone activity in the area of University Ave. and Wellington St. W. in Toronto early this morning.
UPDATE: Kalala was safely located, say police, who are thanking the public for their help.
- Huge Snowfall Set to Hit Halton This Weekend
- Halton Paramedics Respond to Multi-Vehicle Collision in Oakville
- Major Road Closed Following Crash in Oakville
- These Are Some of the Strangest Objects Found on the GO Train
- Police Searching for Suspects Following Real Canadian Superstore Incident in Oakville
- UPDATED: Police Seeking Elderly Man With Dementia in Burlington
- UPDATED: Police Searching for Missing Vulnerable 13-Year-Old From Oakville
- UPDATED: Police Seek Public Assistance Locating Missing Teenager in Oakville
- Police Searching for Missing Elderly Woman from Milton
- Police Searching for Missing Elderly Woman from Oakville