Police Searching for Woman Suspected of Attempting to Rob Milton Senior
Halton Police are searching for the suspect of an attempted robbery on Wednesday, April 10.
Shortly before noon, police say an 87 year old Milton woman was sitting on her walker just outside of a senior’s home on Bronte Street.
A grey or silver Nissan (Rogue or Murano) pulled up and positioned itself in a parking spot very close to the victim.
A female suspect got out of the passenger side of the vehicle and approached the elderly woman.
“Almost immediately the suspect demanded the victim’s rings and started pulling on her fingers,” police say.
“The feisty senior resisted and the female retreated back to the vehicle which then sped off in an unknown direction.”
The victim was uninjured.
While video footage was able to capture the suspect and the vehicle, the licence plate was not recorded.
The suspect is described as a brown-skinned female, 5’5”, 150 lbs, with an average build and brown hair pulled into a pony tail. She was wearing a white shirt, off white button up sweater, a blue or black ankle length skirt, and black shoes.
“There was no description of the driver,” police say.
Anyone with information related to this investigation is asked to call 905-825-4747.
Photos courtesy of Halton Regional Police
- Oakville-Based Children’s Health Facility Gives Layoff Notices to Close to 300 Employees
- Toronto Universities Evacuated Following Bomb Threats
- UPDATE: Police Release New Photos of Suspect Following Hate Crimes in Burlington
- Two Suspects Sought Following Distraction Theft Incident in Burlington
- Here’s the Latest on What’s Happening with the Glen Abbey Golf Course in Oakville
- Police Searching for Suspect After Woman Assaulted in Burlington
- Police Searching for Suspects Following Massive iPhone Theft
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Incident at Oakville Winners
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Incident at LCBO in Halton Hills
- Police Seek Bicycle-Riding Robbery Suspect in Burlington