Police Seek Break and Enter Suspect in Burlington
by Christine Sharma on August 28, 2017
Burlington Police are seeking public assistance in identifying a break and enter suspect who stole a significant amount of jewellery from a home in Burlington.
Police say that during the day on Wednesday, August 2, 2017, the male suspect broke into a residence on King Road through the back door.
“Once inside the residence, the suspect stole a significant amount of jewelry before being scared off by the home owner,” said police.
The male suspect is described as white with a thin build, approximately 5’6”. He was last seen wearing a white tank top and a white hat.
He fled the area in a white 2003-2006 GMC extended cab pickup truck with distinct aftermarket rims, as seen in our cover photo, courtesy of police.
“Residential break and enters continue to be a concern in Burlington and police would like to remind the public to be extra vigilant and are encouraged to report any suspicious persons,” added police.
Anyone who can identify this vehicle are encouraged to contact Detective Constable Tyler Freeman at 905-825-4747 ext. 2363 or Detective Constable Jacques Brunelle at 905-825-4747 ext. 2334.
Tips can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or by texting “Tip201” with your message to 274637 (CRIMES).
- UPDATE: Arrest Made in Connection with Armed Kidnapping of 22-Year-Old
- A Big Change is on its Way to Starbucks Locations in Halton
- Part of QEW in Oakville Blocked Following Vehicle Fire
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Highway Lanes Blocked Due to Vehicle Fire in Burlington
- ARMED KIDNAPPING: Police Searching for Male Kidnapped by Three Masked Men
- Police Looking for Suspect in Break and Enter at Oakville Burger King
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Break and Enter in Burlington
- Suspect Sought After Attempted Break and Enter in Burlington
- Halton Police Arrest One Suspect Following Recent Break and Enters in Burlington and Oakville
- Suspect Arrested Following Residential Break and Enters in Oakville