UPDATED: Police Seek Public Assistance Locating Missing Teenager in Oakville
Police are seeking public assistance in locating a missing teenager from Oakville.
Ashley Campbell, 17, was reported missing by police at 10:08 p.m. tonight.
Campbell was last seen near Dundas and Neyagewa about 30 minutes ago.
She is described as 5’7”, medium build, with long brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a dark plaid shirt and black leggings.
She was barefoot when she was last seen and is not carrying any money, police say. Further, she doesn’t have access to a vehicle. Campbell also has numerous scars on both her arms and her hands.
If you’ve seen her, call police immediately.
UPDATED: As of 10:22 p.m. she’s been found in good health.
- A New Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio is Coming to Oakville
- UPDATE: Fatality Following Person Struck by Train in Oakville
- Multi-Vehicle Collision Blocking Lanes On Highway 403 In Burlington
- How to Protect Yourself From a Coyote in Halton
- PHOTOS: Police Investigating One-Vehicle Accident In Milton