UPDATED: Police Seek Public Assistance Locating Missing Teenager in Oakville
Police are seeking public assistance in locating a missing teenager from Oakville.
Ashley Campbell, 17, was reported missing by police at 10:08 p.m. tonight.
Campbell was last seen near Dundas and Neyagewa about 30 minutes ago.
She is described as 5’7”, medium build, with long brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a dark plaid shirt and black leggings.
She was barefoot when she was last seen and is not carrying any money, police say. Further, she doesn’t have access to a vehicle. Campbell also has numerous scars on both her arms and her hands.
If you’ve seen her, call police immediately.
UPDATED: As of 10:22 p.m. she’s been found in good health.
- COVID closes restaurants in Burlington and Milton
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases
- Frost advisory in effect for Burlington, Oakville, Milton
- All COVID-19 cases in Halton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Huge leap in demand for COVID testing at Burlington's Joseph Brant