UPDATED: Police Seek Public Assistance Locating Missing Teenager in Oakville
Police are seeking public assistance in locating a missing teenager from Oakville.
Ashley Campbell, 17, was reported missing by police at 10:08 p.m. tonight.
Campbell was last seen near Dundas and Neyagewa about 30 minutes ago.
She is described as 5’7”, medium build, with long brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a dark plaid shirt and black leggings.
She was barefoot when she was last seen and is not carrying any money, police say. Further, she doesn’t have access to a vehicle. Campbell also has numerous scars on both her arms and her hands.
If you’ve seen her, call police immediately.
UPDATED: As of 10:22 p.m. she’s been found in good health.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Residents shutting their lights off tonight for Earth Hour 2020
- Indigo lays off 5,200 employees, stores closed indefinitely
- Man arrested after break-in at Burlington restaurant
- Province officially prohibiting gatherings of five or more people