Police Seeking Assistance Identifying Break and Enter Suspects in Oakville
Halton Regional Police are seeking the public’s assistance in identifying suspects in a series of break and enters in Oakville.
According to police, they have received reports of four break and enters occurring in different apartment buildings.
The break and enters have occurred on Speers Road, East Street, Queen Mary Drive, and Queens Avenue.
In three of the entries entailed the suspects forcing open the apartment door. The fourth entry involved access via an unlocked door.
During one of the incidents, surveillance footage captured a female suspect propping open a side door and allowing two male suspects to enter the building. The suspects proceeded to break into an apartment unit and steal jewelry from a bedroom.
Halton Police have provided the following description of the suspects:
- Female: Unknown age, slim build, wearing a dark parka with a fur collar around the hood, grey leggings, and gloves.
- Male 1: Unknown age, slim build, wearing a blue hooded sweatshirt, grey track pant.
- Male 2: Unknown age, slim build, wearing a black hooded sweatshirt, black track pants
Anyone who may have any additional information pertaining to this investigation is asked to contact Det. Ron Strauch of the Halton Regional Police Service at 905-825-4747 ext. 2255.
Tips can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers “See Something? Hear Something? Know Something? Contact Crime Stoppers” at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca
- Suspects Sought in Milton Cigarette Break and Enters
- Police Seeking Suspect Following Multiple Break and Enters Across Halton
- Halton Police Arrest One Suspect Following Recent Break and Enters in Burlington and Oakville
- Halton Police Looking for Suspects Following Gas Station Break-in
- Halton Police Arrest Six Suspects For A Series Of Break And Enters