Police Seeking Burlington LCBO Shoplifting Suspect
Halton Police are still searching for one alleged suspect following a shoplifting incident that occurred at an LCBO in the City of Burlington.
According to police, on Feb. 13, 2019, a male suspect along with a female accomplice went to the LCBO located at 1235 Fairview St. in Burlington.
It is alleged that they stole merchandise with a value of $147.95.
Police say the female has been identified; however, the male has not been.
The male suspect is described by police as someone who is in his 30s, around six-feet-tall, and 180 lbs. Police say the man has a goatee, facial hair, and was wearing a black waist-length jacket with a symbol on the left breast, black pants, black runners with white soles, and a grey coloured Montreal Canadiens hockey cap.
Anyone who has information regarding this incident is asked to contact Cst. N. Dabas #7915, Retail Theft Unit, 30 Division, 905-825-4747 Ext. 2351 or Naresh [dot] Dabas [at] haltonpolice [dot] ca, or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
Photo is courtesy of Halton Police.
- Desperation for Rentals Reaches Fever Pitch in Halton
- UPDATE: Oakville Regional and Town Councillor Refuses to Step Down After In-Laws Charged by OPP
- Oakville Residents Charged Following Municipal Election Investigation
- Police Searching for Suspect Wanted on Warrants for Assault and Failing to Attend Court
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About the Ontario Racquet Club Near Oakville
- Police Searching for Suspects Following Burlington LCBO Incident
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Incident at LCBO in Halton Hills
- Police Seeking Suspect Following Shoplifting Incident at LCBO in Burlington
- Police Seeking Suspect Following Shoplifting Incident at Hudson’s Bay in Burlington
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Shoplifting Incident at Marshalls in Oakville