UPDATED: Police Seeking Elderly Man With Dementia in Burlington
Halton Regional Police are seeking public assistance in locating a missing man in Burlington.
Police reported just before 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday April 3 that 82-year-old Bruce Rathwell had gone missing.
According to police, Rathwell is on foot.
He is described as male, white, 5’6”, with white hair. He was last seen wearing navy pants, a navy jacket, a blue knit beanie, black shoes, and black gloves.
Police say Rathwell also suffers from dementia.
Anyone with information should contact police immediately.
UPDATED: Police said at 6:38 p.m. that he has been located and returned home safely.
- UPDATED: Police Seek Public Assistance Locating Missing Teenager in Oakville
- UPDATED: Police Searching for Missing Vulnerable 13-Year-Old From Oakville
- Police Searching for Missing Man in Burlington
- UPDATED: Police Searching for Vulnerable Woman From Milton
- UPDATED: Police Searching for Missing Teen in Oakville