Police Seeking Steak and Vegetable Thief in Halton
Halton Police are searching for one suspect following an alleged grocery store incident in Oakville.
According to police, on Nov. 20 at around 2:15 p.m. a male suspect entered the Fortino’s store located at 173 Lakeshore Rd. W., in Oakville.
The suspect, police say, selected two sirloin roasts, two sirloin steaks and a container of vegetable greens. The suspect left the store making no attempt to pay for the items.
The total value for these items was $155.
Police are describing the suspect as a white male, who is 5’10”, in his mid-30s, and has short brown hair. Police say the suspect was wearing a black sweater, black pants, and a red toque.
In you have any information regarding this incident, contact Cst. T. LEAN #5662, Retail Thefts Unit, 30 division, 905 825 4747 ext. 2351 or Tori [dot] Lean [at] haltonpolice [dot] ca.
Or contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
Photo is courtesy of Halton Police.
- Halton police search for missing Oakville teen
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Close to 2,000 COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, with more cases appearing in Oakville
- Burlington Sound of Music Festival 2020 cancelled due to COVID-19 outbreak
- Man dead after driving stolen vehicle into Milton pond: Halton Police
- Halton Police Searching for Suspect Following Gucci Incident at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Incident at St. Laurent Store in Halton Hills
- Police Searching for Suspect Involved in E-Reader Incident in Burlington
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Gucci Store Incident in Halton Hills
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Incident at Oakville Winners