Police Seeking Steak and Vegetable Thief in Halton
Halton Police are searching for one suspect following an alleged grocery store incident in Oakville.
According to police, on Nov. 20 at around 2:15 p.m. a male suspect entered the Fortino’s store located at 173 Lakeshore Rd. W., in Oakville.
The suspect, police say, selected two sirloin roasts, two sirloin steaks and a container of vegetable greens. The suspect left the store making no attempt to pay for the items.
The total value for these items was $155.
Police are describing the suspect as a white male, who is 5’10”, in his mid-30s, and has short brown hair. Police say the suspect was wearing a black sweater, black pants, and a red toque.
In you have any information regarding this incident, contact Cst. T. LEAN #5662, Retail Thefts Unit, 30 division, 905 825 4747 ext. 2351 or Tori [dot] Lean [at] haltonpolice [dot] ca.
Or contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
Photo is courtesy of Halton Police.
- Halton Police in Search of a Male Suspect Following an Alleged Walmart Shoplifting Incident
- Halton Police Searching for Two Suspects Following Toronto Premium Outlets Incident
- Police Searching for Suspects After Liquor Taken From Oakville LCBO
- Police Searching for Two Suspects Following Incident at Canadian Tire in Oakville
- Halton Police Searching for Two Suspects Following LCBO Theft in Burlington