Police Seeking Suspect Following Shoplifting Incident at Hudson’s Bay in Burlington
Police are currently seeking one suspect following a shoplifting incident that allegedly occurred at a Hudson's Bay in the City of Burlington.
Police say that on March 7, 2019, a male suspect went to the Hudson's Bay located at 777 Guelph Line.
It is alleged that the suspect stole Puma, Under Armour and Adidas clothing with a total value of $940.00.
Police allege that the suspect made his getaway in a black Mazda 3 with the license plate CDRS235.
The suspect is described as a white male who is in his 20s, and is approximately 5’2”, and 140 lbs. Police say the suspect has a slim build, short brown hair, and was wearing a red Puma sweater, grey athletic pants, white running shoes, and a red Jordan hat.
If you have any further information, contact Cst. N. Dabas #7915, Retail Theft Unit, 30 Division, 905-825-4747 Ext. 2351 or Naresh [dot] Dabas [at] haltonpolice [dot] ca, or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
Photo is courtesy of Halton Police.
- Exciting Christmas Events are Coming to a Huge Entertainment Facility in Milton
- Oakville man charged in massive firearm-related investigation
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Pair lauded for efforts to thwart 'porch pirates'
- One city moves to eliminate bus fare; could Burlington, Milton, and Oakville do the same?
- Report finds employed Ontarians can't afford to eat
- Police Seeking Suspect Following Shoplifting Incident at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Police Seeking Burlington LCBO Shoplifting Suspect
- Police Seeking Suspect After Clothing Stolen From Marshalls in Burlington
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Shoplifting Incident at Marshalls in Oakville
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Incident at Canadian Tire in Burlington