Police Seeking Suspect Following Shoplifting Incident at Toronto Premium Outlets
Halton Police are searching for one suspect following a shoplifting incident that occurred at Toronto Premium Outlets in Halton Hills.
Police say, on March 22, 2019, a male suspect went to the Polo Ralph Store at the popular outlet mall.
It is alleged that the suspect selected five pairs of Polo Ralph Lauren jeans and exited the store making no attempts to pay.
The total value of the jeans, according to police, was $99.95.
Police allege that the same suspect also went to the store on Feb. 11, 2019, and stole merchandise valued at $719.92.
The suspect is described as someone who is white, in their late 20s, approximately 5’10”, and 180 pounds. Police say the suspect has a short-buzzed haircut, and was wearing a black jacket, black pants, black Nike shoes, and had sunglasses sitting on top of his head. The suspect, according to police, was also carrying an orange coloured Nike plastic bag.
If you have any information pertaining to this incident, contact Cst. N. Dabas #7915, Retail Theft Unit, 30 Division, 905-825-4747 Ext. 2351 or Naresh [dot] Dabas [at] haltonpolice [dot] ca. Or contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
Photo is courtesy of Halton Police.
- Driver charged for traveling at high speed in Oakville
- Canadian company urges human trials after COVID-19 vaccine results in mice
- Burlington Transit collecting bus fare again, adding services
- Jobs promised in Milton through new defence contract
- Construction proposal for Burlington passes after opposition withdraws
- Suspect Sought Following Shoplifting Incident at Polo Ralph Lauren Store in Halton Hills
- Halton Police Searching for Suspect Following Gucci Incident at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Police Seeking Suspect Following Shoplifting Incident at Hudson’s Bay in Burlington
- Five Suspects Sought Following Shoplifting Incident at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Shoplifting Incident at Marshalls in Oakville