Police Seeking Suspects in Alleged Shoplifting in Burlington
Halton Regional Police are warning residents about an alleged shoplifting incident in Burlington.
According to police, on Thursday December 20, 2018 at approximately 6:24 pm 2 suspects (a man and a woman) entered the Lululemon store located at 900 Maple Avenue. The woman selected 2 piles of men’s pants and quickly scooped them into the man’s shopping bag.
The suspects also took 8 jackets in the same way for a total value of $3,014; they exited the store making no attempt to pay for the items.
The first suspect is female, Asian, long straight dark hair, approximately 45 years old, medium build, wearing a black puffy jacket, grey jeans, carrying a side bag.
The second suspect is male, Asian, short black hair with a receding hair line, approximately 45 years old, wearing a black puffy jacket, black pants.
If anyone has any information please contact Cst. T. Lean, Retail Thefts Unit, 30 division, 905 825 4747 ext. 2351 or Tori [dot] Lean [at] haltonpolice [dot] ca.
- Significant snow in the forecast for Halton
- Burlington mayor issues statement after concerns raised around Millcroft Golf Course
- What are the key issues in the Ontario teachers’ disputes with the province?
- 3 suspects wanted after attempted robbery and shooting in Milton: Halton Police
- Top 5 places to get chocolate in Burlington
- Halton Police in Search of Two Female Suspects Following Alleged Shoplifting Incident
- Police Searching for Suspects After Liquor Taken From Oakville LCBO
- Police Search for Three Suspects Following Incident at Burlington Fortino’s
- Police Searching for Two Suspect Following Gucci Store Theft in Halton Hills
- Police Searching for Suspects Following Shoplifting Incident at Burlington LCBO