Police Seeking to Identify Suspect After House Destroyed by Fire in Burlington
Officers are seeking to identify the person thought to be responsible for a house fire in Burlington.
The incident took place at 3:10 a.m. last Thursday (April 26). Police responded to a fire at a residence on George Street, south of Fairview at Guelph Line.
The house was destroyed by the fire, police say.
An investigation by the Ontario Fire Marshall’s Office has determined the cause of the fire to be arson.
Police request the public’s assistance in identifying the person responsible.
Residents in the area are asked to review any surveillance video they may have to determine if any people or vehicles were captured in the area between 12:00 a.m. and 3:10 a.m.
Anyone with information that can help the investigation should call police at 905-825-4747, ext. 2307.
- Here's What Doug Ford Intends to do About Gun Violence in Ontario
- Oakville Man Facing Child Porn, Sex Assault Charges
- Oakville Neighbourhood Ranked One of the Last Affordable Areas in the GTA
- Oakville Will Regulate Airbnb and Short-Term Rentals
- Will Pearson Airport Break its Busiest Day of the Year Record?