Police Seeking to Identify Suspect After House Destroyed by Fire in Burlington
Officers are seeking to identify the person thought to be responsible for a house fire in Burlington.
The incident took place at 3:10 a.m. last Thursday (April 26). Police responded to a fire at a residence on George Street, south of Fairview at Guelph Line.
The house was destroyed by the fire, police say.
An investigation by the Ontario Fire Marshall’s Office has determined the cause of the fire to be arson.
Police request the public’s assistance in identifying the person responsible.
Residents in the area are asked to review any surveillance video they may have to determine if any people or vehicles were captured in the area between 12:00 a.m. and 3:10 a.m.
Anyone with information that can help the investigation should call police at 905-825-4747, ext. 2307.
- ROAD CLOSURE: Fire Department on Scene of House Fire in Halton Hills
- Burlington Fire Department Responds to Car Fire at Police Station
- Halton Fire Department Respond To Fire At A Residence In Oakville
- Police Responding to House Fire in Milton
- Man in Halton Police Custody in Relation to Georgetown House Fire