Police Warning Halton Residents to Use Caution on This Highway
Halton Police are warning residents to use caution while driving.
Police say that Halton citizens and those using Highway 7 through Acton and Georgetown should use extreme caution while on the highway.
According to police, the heavy blowing snow that the region (and many areas) saw last night, Feb. 24, (and may continue to see today) have caused whiteouts on the rural sections of Highway 7 between Rockwood and Acton especially.
Police are encouraging drivers to take their time, leave extra space, and drive slowly.
- A New Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio is Coming to Oakville
- UPDATE: Fatality Following Person Struck by Train in Oakville
- Multi-Vehicle Collision Blocking Lanes On Highway 403 In Burlington
- GO Train Halts Service After Person Struck in Oakville
- PHOTOS: Police Investigating One-Vehicle Accident In Milton
- Halton Police Warn Residents About Broken Rail Crossing ‘Arms’ in Acton
- Halton Police Urge Commuters to Exercise Caution on Their Commute
- Conservation Halton Advising Residents to Exercise Caution Near Lake Ontario Shoreline
- Halton Police are Warning Drivers About This Now That it’s Cold
- Police Warning Residents About Distraction Thefts Targeting Older Adults