Police Warning Halton Residents to Use Caution on This Highway
Halton Police are warning residents to use caution while driving.
Police say that Halton citizens and those using Highway 7 through Acton and Georgetown should use extreme caution while on the highway.
According to police, the heavy blowing snow that the region (and many areas) saw last night, Feb. 24, (and may continue to see today) have caused whiteouts on the rural sections of Highway 7 between Rockwood and Acton especially.
Police are encouraging drivers to take their time, leave extra space, and drive slowly.
- Halton Police Searching For Missing Three-Year-Old Boy In Milton
- Car Fire Breaks out in Tim Hortons Drive-Thru in Burlington
- Halton Police Charge Suspect In Connection To Major Robbery In Burlington
- Emergency Services Investigating Strange Substance Released into a Burlington Creek
- Top 5 Bakeries in Burlington
- Halton Police Warn Residents About Broken Rail Crossing ‘Arms’ in Acton
- Halton Police Urge Commuters to Exercise Caution on Their Commute
- OPP Warning Drivers Of Traffic Hazard On Highway 401 In Milton
- Conservation Halton Advising Residents to Exercise Caution Near Lake Ontario Shoreline
- Police Investigating Male Throwing Sign onto Highway in Oakville