Police Warning Residents About Suspicious Vehicle in Milton
Halton Regional Police are advising caution in the Campbellville area of Milton in regards to a suspicious vehicle.
According to police, the occupants of the vehicle stop and asking a resident if he had a specific vehicle for sale.
CAMPBELLVILLE: Another suspicious vehicle today, stopping and asking a resident if he had a specific vehicle for sale. White Ford van, ladders on top. two males, passenger desc as e?indian, 20 yrs, black hair parted on side. ^PD pic.twitter.com/1bWH1CBouU— HRPS Milt HHills (@HRPSMiltHH) December 12, 2018
The vehicle is described as a white Ford van, ladders on top. It is being driven by two males, described as Indian, 20 years old, with black hair parted on the side.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the police.
- Oakville-Based Children’s Health Facility Gives Layoff Notices to Close to 300 Employees
- Toronto Universities Evacuated Following Bomb Threats
- UPDATE: Police Release New Photos of Suspect Following Hate Crimes in Burlington
- Two Suspects Sought Following Distraction Theft Incident in Burlington
- Here’s the Latest on What’s Happening with the Glen Abbey Golf Course in Oakville
- Police Warning Residents of Suspicious Person in Milton
- Police Urging Milton Residents to Lock Cars After Rash of Vehicle Entries
- UPDATE: Suspicious Male in Campbellville Area Identified
- Police Seeking Suspect Vehicle in Connection with Oakville Sexual Assault
- Halton Police Investigating Numerous Vehicle Thefts in Acton