Popular Bakery is Now Open in Burlington
Great news, Burlington bakery lovers.
(There’s nothing but love for this spot on Guelph Line).
A very popular bakery has officially doubled in size.
The new Denninger’s at Burlington Mall is hosting a grand opening on May 5. A ribbon-cutting is taking place at 10 a.m. and there will be more than 20 food tastings.
It’s part of the mall’s massive $60 million redevelopment.
Denninger’s has roughly six retail locations (the head office is on King St.), a manufacturing plant, and a warehouse employing approximately 300 people across Southern Ontario.
We love the Pumpkin Filone artisan bread, which is great for a sandwich or a midnight snack.
It’s made with pumpkin puree and pumpkin seeds, or pepitas.
There’s also a small display case with goodies, such as the yummy, savoury Spinach Feta butter pastry (the Tomato Olive one tastes like a mini-pizza!).
While you’re there, try the $1.99 Strawberry Cheese Croissant, Sweet Cheese Croissant, Blueberry Cream Cheese Danish, and the cookies — Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chunk go for $0.99 apiece.
This Hamilton-based store has been going strong for 60 years and shows no signs of slowing down.
Now you’ve got another reason to head to Burlington Mall!
- UPDATE: Police Release New Photos of Suspect Following Hate Crimes in Burlington
- Here’s Why Some Burlington Residents Can Now be Fined Up to $100K
- Desperation for Rentals Reaches Fever Pitch in Halton
- Suspect Sought After More Than $700 Worth of Clothing Stolen From Mapleview Centre in Burlington
- Top 5 Date Night Restaurants in Burlington