Popular BBQ Restaurant Set to Open Brand New Location in Oakville
There’s AAA steak.
And buttery lobster tail.
Starting at $20.
A new restaurant is slated to soon open its Oakville doors.
Chuck’s Roadhouse Bar and Grill is opening at 379 Speers Rd.
If it sounds familiar - it's a franchise - it’s probably because you’ve seen locations across Ontario in cities such as Brampton, Niagara Falls, Whitby, Bracebridge, Aurora, Fort Erie, Ingersoll, and London.
Specials include a $6 Chuck’s Burger.
The location used to house Drafted Sports Bar and Grill, which closed in 2017.
Some Oakville peeps swear the location is "cursed."It's been home to Philthy McNasty's and Finnegan's Wake, to name a couple of bars.Chuck’s also offers BBQ Back Ribs, Fish & Chips, and Buffalo Chicken sandwiches.
The restaurant should be open soon — and they’re hiring.
Photo courtesy of Chuck’s Roadhouse Bar and Grill
- Skies will be clear in Halton for optimal Perseid meteor shower viewing
- Burlington man wanted in sexual assault and choking investigation
- Passengers aboard several early-August flights to Pearson test positive for COVID-19
- Halton District School Board releases reopening plan for Sept. 2020
- Police looking for missing 24-year-old Burlington woman