Popular BBQ Restaurant Set to Open Brand New Location in Oakville
There’s AAA steak.
And buttery lobster tail.
Starting at $20.
A new restaurant is slated to soon open its Oakville doors.
Chuck’s Roadhouse Bar and Grill is opening at 379 Speers Rd.
If it sounds familiar - it's a franchise - it’s probably because you’ve seen locations across Ontario in cities such as Brampton, Niagara Falls, Whitby, Bracebridge, Aurora, Fort Erie, Ingersoll, and London.
Specials include a $6 Chuck’s Burger.
The location used to house Drafted Sports Bar and Grill, which closed in 2017.
Some Oakville peeps swear the location is "cursed."
The restaurant should be open soon — and they’re hiring.
Photo courtesy of Chuck’s Roadhouse Bar and Grill
- Cause Determined in Child's Death in Burlington
- There's a New Venue for Community Events in Burlington
- Oakville Councillors Approve Townhouse Development Despite Residents' Concerns
- Here's When a Stunning New Rose Garden is Coming to Burlington
- A Massive Rib and Craft Beer Festival is Coming to Halton