Popular Beer Recalled Due to Dangerous Particles
If you recently purchased a beloved brand of beer, you might want to ensure it's safe to consume.
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) recently announced that Labatt Brewing Company Ltd. is recalling Stella Artois brand beer from the marketplace due to the possible presence of glass particles.
Only Stella Artois brand beer sold in glass bottles is affected by this recall.
You can see a list of affected products below:
If you have recalled product in your home, you should avoid consuming it.
The CFIA says there have been no reported injuries associated with the consumption of the affected products in Canada.
The CFIA says it is verifying that the appropriate parties are removing the recalled product from the marketplace.
- Two men arrested in connection with hate-motivated incident in Burlington
- You could be fined up to $100,000 in Burlington if you're not 6-feet apart
- Police offering $100,000 reward in 1984 Oakville murder
- Less than 400 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, over 160 total cases confirmed in Halton
- Police looking for 27 year old woman last seen in Oakville
- Potentially Dangerous Fruit Being Recalled Across Canada
- Burger Products Recalled Due to Potential Presence of Metal
- Peanut spread recalled due to possible Listeria contamination: CFIA
- Popular Flour Product Recalled for Contamination with Harmful Bacteria
- Major Grocer Recalling Popular Mustard Product After Glass Found in Jar