Popular British Pub and Restaurant Opens in Aldershot in Burlington
What’s better than great food and cold beer?
If your response to that question is ‘nothing’ then you may be happy to find out there’s a new restaurant in Burlington serving up just what you want.
Ye Olde Squire officially opened in Aldershot - 127 Plains Rd. W.- in Burlington on March 6, 2019.
At the newly opened restaurant, customers can indulge in more than 20 selections of imported, domestic, and premium draught beers. In addition, Ye Olde Squire also serves up wings, nachos, poutine, buffalo chicken tacos, Greek salad, and so much more.
However, regardless of what you order, this restaurant ensures that their food is incredible.
“Ye Olde Squire’s team of experienced cooks will be sure to prepare you a mouthwatering dish that will leave you wanting more,” reads the restaurant’s website.
Ye Olde Squire offers a main menu, a late-night menu, a breakfast menu, and a dessert, and take out menu.
Have you tried Ye Olde Squire in Aldershot yet?
Click here to view the menus in full.
Cover photo is courtesy of the Ye Olde Squire Aldershot website.
- Severe thunderstorm watch in effect for Burlington, Oakville, Halton Hills and Milton
- House of the Week: 6 beds and 6 baths in South Oakville
- Police responding to person in crisis in Oakville
- Young Oakville man dead following incident at Balls Falls in Lincoln
- Police searching for missing 17-year-old from Oakville