Popular Burlington Restaurant Undergoes Huge Change
If you love Italian food, restaurants in Burlington, or just food in general, you’ll want to keep reading.
It involves downtown Burlington.
Papa Giuseppe’s is operating under a new name: The Pump on Brant.
The low-key Italian joint on Brant St. was all you needed for a great Italian meal.
We dug it since it was unpretentious, staff were super nice, the food was delicious.
Plus, you got to cut your own thin-crust pizza with scissors right out of the authentic stone oven pizza.
But don’t weep just yet — The Pump will still be serving up favourites from Papa Giuseppe’s, alongside American pub fare.
Items we’re hoping will stay put:
The Lobster Ravioli, made in-house, was the top seller, featuring pasta pillows filled with Atlantic lobster, plus a decadent herbed butter cream sauce. The rav was creamy-yet-light and tasted just right.
The Olive Ascolina dish was super fun and unique — large green olives were stuffed with cheese then fried. They were lightly salted and tasted great with a pint.
The tender Veal Marsala, in a creamy mushroom sauce, was also a hit, as was the Tiramisu — it’s wasn’t too sweet and tasted oh-so-great!
Burlington is embracing this Mississauga-based resto (there are locations in Clarkson, Erin Mills, and our favourite Port Credit, where the unique round bar is a major draw) and we can’t wait to head over on wing night for that tequila lime goodness!
- Popular Oakville Restaurant Shuts Down Following Kitchen Fire
- Kelly’s Bake Shoppe in Burlington Issues Apology Following Pride Cupcake Scandal
- Oakville Declares a Climate Emergency
- Six Halton Residents Celebrating Big Group Lotto Win
- Halton Mayors Discuss Key Concerns Surrounding Proposed Truck-Rail Project in Milton
- 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington and Milton – Apr. 14 - Apr. 20
- Best Italian Food Battle: Burlington vs. Mississauga
- Battle Results! Best Italian Food Battle: Burlington vs. Mississauga
- New Italian Restaurant Opens in Downtown Burlington
- Best Italian Food Battle: Oakville Vs. Mississauga