Popular Burlington Smoothie and Juice Bar Has a Pop-Up Location in Oakville
There’s nothing better than a nice cold smoothie or a glass of fresh juice, especially in the summer. And some Oakville residents and visitors may be happy to read that a popular smoothie and juice bar in Burlington now has a pop-up location in town.
Back in July Bodhi Bar took to Twitter to announce that their newest pop-up location is at Taste of Colombia in Oakville.
Have you visited our newest pop up location at Taste of Columbia in @Bronte_Oakville— Bodhi Bar (@bodhi_bar) July 16, 2019
We are inside the cafe daily serving up cold-pressed juices & smoothies! All our our products are #vegan #organic and provide an all natural energy boost/hydration on these hot summer days. pic.twitter.com/FZV3vIIF2Z
Bodhi Bar is the first, and only, organic smoothie and juice bar in Burlington.
“We offer a variety of different beverages including cold-pressed juices and health shots, smoothies, teas and cleanse packages,” reads the establishment’s Facebook page. “Quench your thirst for wellness!”
Customers can buy Bodhi Bar products at their location in Burlington (2027 Lakeshore Rd.) and now at Taste of Colombia in Oakville.
Have you visited Bodhi Bar at Taste of Colombia yet?
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Man dead after driving stolen vehicle into Milton pond: Halton Police
- Four Burlington residents test positive for COVID-19, bringing Halton total to 25
- Road closed after vehicle drives off roadway into water in Milton
- COVID-19: Trudeau announces massive funding for Kids Help Phone and programs for seniors