Popular Clothing Store Closes its Doors After 42 Years
Shoppers are going to need to find a new place to buy jeans.
According to a recent press release, the popular clothing store Jean Machine Clothing Inc. recently announced that all 24 Ontario locations will be closing.
All stores will be closed by Jan. 31, 2019 but four stores will remain open until Feb. 28, 2019.
Moving forward, all sales will be final and the store will not offer refunds or exchanges. However, all sales made prior to Nov.1 will fall under the store's 14 day return/exchange policy.
Jean Machine currently remains open online at JeanMachine.com, however, the policy outlined above will still apply.
All customers that have Jean Machine gift cards are encouraged to redeem them before the closing takes effect.
There is currently no word on why Jean Machine is closing.
Jean Machine was first established in 1976.
- Multiple Collisions Prompting Road Closure in Oakville
- Milton Man Dead After Fatal Crash in Oakville
- Police Warn Residents to Beware of Serious and Ongoing Taxi Scam in Halton
- Major Delays Caused After Transport Truck Rolls into Ditch in Milton
- Check if Your Street Has Been Snow Plowed in Burlington
- These Popular Stores are Set to Close in Canada This Year
- This Massive Kids Store is Closing its Doors
- Popular Clothing Store Gets its First North American Outlet in Halton Hills
- Massive Clothing Retailer is Planning to Close Some of Its Stores for Good
- Here’s How You Can Get Free Clothing in Halton