Popular Clothing Store Closes its Doors After 42 Years
Shoppers are going to need to find a new place to buy jeans.
According to a recent press release, the popular clothing store Jean Machine Clothing Inc. recently announced that all 24 Ontario locations will be closing.
All stores will be closed by Jan. 31, 2019 but four stores will remain open until Feb. 28, 2019.
Moving forward, all sales will be final and the store will not offer refunds or exchanges. However, all sales made prior to Nov.1 will fall under the store's 14 day return/exchange policy.
Jean Machine currently remains open online at JeanMachine.com, however, the policy outlined above will still apply.
All customers that have Jean Machine gift cards are encouraged to redeem them before the closing takes effect.
There is currently no word on why Jean Machine is closing.
Jean Machine was first established in 1976.
- Police looking for missing 24-year-old Burlington woman
- Halton District School Board releases reopening plan for Sept. 2020
- Burlington man wanted in sexual assault and choking investigation
- Skies will be clear in Halton for optimal Perseid meteor shower viewing
- Police investigating after insults, expletives yelled at federal minister’s staff
- These Popular Stores are Set to Close in Canada This Year
- This Massive Kids Store is Closing its Doors
- This Popular Home Décor Store is Closing its Doors Across Canada
- Several popular clothing stores closing down for good in Canada
- Popular Clothing Store Gets its First North American Outlet in Halton Hills