Popular Clothing Store Gets its First North American Outlet in Halton Hills
Recently, over 40 new retailers opened at Toronto Premium Outlets (TPO) just in time for the holiday season, and with Black Friday coming up you’re sure to get some good deals.
One of those new openings included Aritzia - a popular clothing store that caters to women.
This is the first Aritzia outlet in all of North America. The store sells a wide range of clothing selections including jackets, pants, sweaters, jackets and coats, blazers, and more.
The store also carries various brands such as Wilfred - an exclusive Aritzia brand, Babaton - an exclusive Aritzia brand, TNA, Levi’s, Nike, Adidas, and more.
Will you be shopping here this holiday season?
- A New Highway is Moving Forward in the GTA
- Driver Facing Charges After Sitting at Green Light in Burlington for Too Long
- Lanes Blocked On QEW Toronto Bound Due To Collision In Oakville
- Lanes Blocked On QEW Due To Collision In Oakville
- Suspect Arrested After Stealing Tip Jar From Tamp Coffee in Burlington
- Popular Store Opens First Outlet in Canada at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Chic French Clothing Brand Opens Location at Toronto Premium Outlets
- New Retailers Officially Open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Popular Clothing Store Closes its Doors After 42 Years
- New Outlet Boutique Opens at Toronto Premium Outlets