Popular Dairy Product Recalled For Containing Bits of Plastic
If you or your kids regularly consume drinkable yogurt, there's a recall that you might want to know about.
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) recently announced that Ultima Foods is recalling iogo yogurt products from the marketplace due to the potential presence of pieces of plastic.
If you have the following products in your home, you should throw them out or return them to the store.
There have been no reported injuries associated with the consumption of these products.
For more info, click here.
Graphic courtesy of the CFIA
- This Burlington Gem is Set to Close This Month
- Halton Police Searching for Two Suspects Following Pick Pocket Incident in Burlington With Elderly Victim
- A New Tax is Coming to the Town of Oakville
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Oakville Superstore Incident
- This New Restaurant in the GTA May Just be the Next Italian Hot Spot
- Potentially Dangerous Dairy Product Being Recalled from Oakville Store
- Cauliflower and Lettuce Products Recalled for Possible Contamination in Halton
- Potentially Dangerous Fruit Being Recalled Across Canada
- Popular Beer Recalled Due to Dangerous Particles
- Popular Flour Product Recalled for Contamination with Harmful Bacteria