Popular Dairy Product Recalled For Containing Bits of Plastic
If you or your kids regularly consume drinkable yogurt, there’s a recall that you might want to know about.
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) recently announced that Ultima Foods is recalling iogo yogurt products from the marketplace due to the potential presence of pieces of plastic.
If you have the following products in your home, you should throw them out or return them to the store.
There have been no reported injuries associated with the consumption of these products.
For more info, click here.
Graphic courtesy of the CFIA
- Popular Oakville Restaurant Shuts Down Following Kitchen Fire
- Kelly’s Bake Shoppe in Burlington Issues Apology Following Pride Cupcake Scandal
- Oakville Declares a Climate Emergency
- Six Halton Residents Celebrating Big Group Lotto Win
- Halton Mayors Discuss Key Concerns Surrounding Proposed Truck-Rail Project in Milton
- Burger Products Recalled Due to Potential Presence of Metal
- Potentially Dangerous Dairy Product Being Recalled from Oakville Store
- Potentially Dangerous Fruit Being Recalled Across Canada
- Cauliflower and Lettuce Products Recalled for Possible Contamination in Halton
- Popular Beer Recalled Due to Dangerous Particles