Popular Dairy Product Recalled For Containing Bits of Plastic
If you or your kids regularly consume drinkable yogurt, there’s a recall that you might want to know about.
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) recently announced that Ultima Foods is recalling iogo yogurt products from the marketplace due to the potential presence of pieces of plastic.
If you have the following products in your home, you should throw them out or return them to the store.
There have been no reported injuries associated with the consumption of these products.
For more info, click here.
Graphic courtesy of the CFIA
- Burlington man charged with trafficking crack cocaine
- Unpopular Opinion: 'Free speech' is not a thing and good riddance to 'Grapes'
- Here's what you need to earn to 'live' in Halton
- Don Cherry appears on Fox News to speak out against his firing
- Halton just beat a 33-year-old record for lowest temperature
- Burger Products Recalled Due to Potential Presence of Metal
- Ice Cream Sandwiches and Other Food Products Being Recalled
- Potentially Dangerous Dairy Product Being Recalled from Oakville Store
- Potentially Dangerous Fruit Being Recalled Across Canada
- Food Products Recalled Due to Potential Health Hazards