Popular Dress Store Opens at Mapleview Centre in Burlington
Whether you're attending a wedding, graduation, or a ceremony this summer, etc., it's never a bad idea to have a nice dress on hand. And luckily, a popular dress store has opened at Mapleview Centre in Burlington just in time.
Cavery officially opened at the shopping centre on May 8, 2019 - just in time for wedding season.
Cavery, according to the company's Facebook page, sells dresses for prom, dresses for the mother of a bride or groom, dresses for wedding guests, and more.
"At Cavery we strive to make our clients look and feel their absolute best," reads the company's website. "With personalized service and amazing dresses that you won't find anywhere else. We carry a large selection of designer evening gowns for the entire bridal party from mother of the bride/groom, guests to weddings and destination weddings."
In addition, Cavery also sells office wear, and casual designer wear.
The company has been around for more than 25 years, and has more than 1,500 dresses in stock.
Currently, Cavery has one other location - at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga.
Will you be visiting Cavery at Mapleview Centre?
- Burlington bakery under fire (again) after Blackout Tuesday response
- Police are searching for a missing 10-year-old girl from Oakville
- Thousands take to Burlington streets to march against racism
- Streets closing for march against anti-Black racism in Burlington
- Ontario plans for Stage 2 of economy's reopening amid COVID-19 pandemic
- This New Seasonal Store Recently Opened at the Burlington Centre
- Reduced store hours at Mapleview Centre due to COVID-19
- Mapleview Centre in Burlington Recently Made it Onto This Exciting List
- Popular Store Shuts its Doors at Upper Oakville Shopping Centre
- Interesting New Facts About Mapleview Centre