Popular Dress Store Opens at Mapleview Centre in Burlington
Whether you’re attending a wedding, graduation, or a ceremony this summer, etc., it’s never a bad idea to have a nice dress on hand. And luckily, a popular dress store has opened at Mapleview Centre in Burlington just in time.
Cavery officially opened at the shopping centre on May 8, 2019 - just in time for wedding season.
Cavery, according to the company’s Facebook page, sells dresses for prom, dresses for the mother of a bride or groom, dresses for wedding guests, and more.
“At Cavery we strive to make our clients look and feel their absolute best,” reads the company’s website. “With personalized service and amazing dresses that you won’t find anywhere else. We carry a large selection of designer evening gowns for the entire bridal party from mother of the bride/groom, guests to weddings and destination weddings.”
In addition, Cavery also sells office wear, and casual designer wear.
The company has been around for more than 25 years, and has more than 1,500 dresses in stock.
Currently, Cavery has one other location - at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga.
Will you be visiting Cavery at Mapleview Centre?
- This Burlington Restaurant Was Named One of Canada’s Best Outdoor Dining Restaurants
- These Places are Considered the Most Welcoming in Canada
- Ice Cream Sandwiches and Other Food Products Being Recalled
- This Cookie Dough Café Has Come to Oakville
- A Frightening New Scam is Scaring Halton Residents into Giving Up Private Information
- This New Seasonal Store Recently Opened at the Burlington Centre
- Mapleview Centre in Burlington Recently Made it Onto This Exciting List
- Popular Store Shuts its Doors at Upper Oakville Shopping Centre
- Interesting New Facts About Mapleview Centre
- Popular International Store Now Open at Burlington Centre