Popular Food Truck Sets up at Toronto Premium Outlets for the Season
A popular food truck has set up at Toronto Premium Outlets (TPO) in Halton Hills for the season.
The Arepa Republic food truck recently took to Instagram to announce that their new location for the season will be at TPO.
View this post on Instagram
ATTENTION #haltonhills #milton #mississauga #georgetown #oakville #brampton Happy to announce our new location for this season at Toronto Premium Outlet. We bring the authentic #VenezuelanExperience near you! #theareparepublic #glutenfree #foodtrucksto #blogto #905eats #416eats
And according to a recent TPO Instagram post, the food truck is now open.
So, what exactly does The Arepa Republic - Canada’s first Venezuelan Arepa’s truck - offer?
When visiting the food truck customers can indulge in a wide range of items. A few items that are offered include yuca fries, tostones (green plantain chips, arepas (corn meal sandwich), tequenos (cheese sticks), and empanadas (corn meal dumplings).
For more information, click here.
The Arepa Republic food truck was first established in 2015 and is located at 76 Densley Av., in Toronto, and according to their Facebook page, a little bit of everywhere in the GTA.
Will you be visiting The Arepa Republic at TPO?
Photo is courtesy of the TPO Instagram page.
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park in Milton
- Major phone scam affecting Halton; residents warned not to call back
- VIDEO: Ron MacLean's speech on the controversy and end of Coach's Corner
- Burlington Redditor learns snowstorm parking bylaw the hard way
- Oakville restaurant named a top 'date night' spot in Canada