Popular Food Truck Sets up at Toronto Premium Outlets for the Season
A popular food truck has set up at Toronto Premium Outlets (TPO) in Halton Hills for the season.
The Arepa Republic food truck recently took to Instagram to announce that their new location for the season will be at TPO.
View this post on Instagram
ATTENTION #haltonhills #milton #mississauga #georgetown #oakville #brampton Happy to announce our new location for this season at Toronto Premium Outlet. We bring the authentic #VenezuelanExperience near you! #theareparepublic #glutenfree #foodtrucksto #blogto #905eats #416eats
And according to a recent TPO Instagram post, the food truck is now open.
So, what exactly does The Arepa Republic - Canada’s first Venezuelan Arepa’s truck - offer?
When visiting the food truck customers can indulge in a wide range of items. A few items that are offered include yuca fries, tostones (green plantain chips, arepas (corn meal sandwich), tequenos (cheese sticks), and empanadas (corn meal dumplings).
For more information, click here.
The Arepa Republic food truck was first established in 2015 and is located at 76 Densley Av., in Toronto, and according to their Facebook page, a little bit of everywhere in the GTA.
Will you be visiting The Arepa Republic at TPO?
Photo is courtesy of the TPO Instagram page.
- You could be fined up to $100,000 in Burlington if you're not 6-feet apart
- Two men arrested in connection with hate-motivated incident in Burlington
- Less than 400 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, over 160 total cases confirmed in Halton
- Police offering $100,000 reward in 1984 Oakville murder
- Police looking for 27 year old woman last seen in Oakville
- This Fast Food Chain is Now Open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Popular Store Opens First Outlet in Canada at Toronto Premium Outlets
- New Outlet Boutique Opens at Toronto Premium Outlets
- An Exciting Food Truck Festival is Returning to Milton Soon
- Chic French Clothing Brand Opens Location at Toronto Premium Outlets