Popular International Store Coming to Oakville Place
We hear a lot of news about new stores and restaurants in Oakville but it never gets less exciting.
Miniso is already downtown Toronto at the Eaton Centre and in the west GTA with locations at Bramalea City Centre, Square One and Erin Mills Town Centre.
As for when shoppers can expect to explore Miniso's wares, an opening date has not yet been announced, but we’re hearing the store should be serving customers in the not-too-distant future — as in by September, just in time for back to school shopping.
In terms of prices, the products are indeed affordable. In fact, the majority of Miniso's products range from $2.99 to $5 (although you can find some items that cost a little more, if you feel like treating yo’self).
While the retailer specializes in affordable goods, its Canadian expansion is evident of a thirst for well-established Asian retailers.
Over the past few years, other Japanese brands such as Muji and Uniqlo have started calling major Canadian shopping centres home.
And while Miniso's signage and branding are reminiscent of Uniqlo, Miniso considers the higher-end brand a competitor.
Is Mapleview in Burlington next for Miniso?
- PHOTOS: Possible Impaired Driver Stopped in Gunpoint Takedown in Burlington
- Police Searching for Teen Last Seen in Oakville
- BREAKING UPDATE: Alleged Killer of 11-Year-Old Girl in Hospital with Gunshot Wound
- Significant Snowfall in the Forecast for Halton
- This Poop-Themed Restaurant is Coming to Oakville
- Popular International Store Coming to Burlington Mall
- Will This Popular Japanese Store Open in Halton?
- This Major Retailer Will Soon be Opening at Oakville Place
- Major International Retailer Files for Bankruptcy in Canada
- Here’s When a Highly-Anticipated American Store Will Be Opening A Brand New GTA Location