Popular International Store Now Open at Burlington Centre
Back in July of 2018, many moons ago, inhalton reported that a popular international store would be opening up at Burlington Centre - formerly called Burlington Mall.
Now, those who frequent the shopping centre may be happy to hear that the store is finally open.
Burlington Centre recently took to their Facebook page to announce that Miniso is now open.
Miniso is a one-stop-shop where customers can buy electronics, accessories, home necessities, stationery items, health and beauty essentials, and so much more.
This store is a globally-recognized lifestyle brand that was founded in 2013 by Japanese designer Miyake Junya and Chinese entrepreneur Ye Guofu. Currently, there are around 1,800 Miniso locations around the world.
As noted on the store’s official website, the goal is to have 6,000 stores around the world by 2020.
For more information about the store, click here.
Miniso also recently opened at Oakville Place.
Have you stopped by the Burlington Centre location yet?
- Exciting Christmas Events are Coming to a Huge Entertainment Facility in Milton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Pair lauded for efforts to thwart 'porch pirates'
- Exciting Shop The Food District Holiday Concept Open at Square One
- Police concerned about missing woman from Burlington
- Three suspects flee bank robbery in Georgetown