Popular Italian restaurant opening in Burlington
Burlington residents are about to get hit with “a little bit of everything” as SCADDABUSH opens its doors Tuesday, Nov. 19.
“Our restaurant’s open concept, industrial-style space was designed with warmth and comfort in mind,” reads the SCADDABUSH website. “Our story is simple: we make everything we can from scratch, including our signature fresh Mozzarella, in order to provide you with the most authentic and satisfying experience from first greeting to final bite.”
SCADDABUSH (Italian slang for “a little bit of everything”) has 9 locations across the GTA and Halton region; serving up classic Italian hospitality and authentic Italian food.
The new Burlington location will also offer a seasonal patio and take-out options.
While the menu can vary depending on the location, the Oakville restaurant serves up such lunch favourites as the Avocado & Goat Cheese Bruschetta, the Hazelnut Zucca Ravioli with butternut squash and roasted pears, and the Straight Up Meatball with focaccia crostini.
For dinner, SCADDABUSH has a little something for everyone; from dozens of different styles of pizza and pasta to their signature Crusted Pacific Snapper.
If there’s room, the dessert menu boasts a Nutella Pizza and Roasted Apple & Toffee Calzone.
SCADDABUSH is located down the block from the Burlington Mall at the main intersection of Fairview and Guelph Line.
- Burlington's Walk Off The Earth releases latest viral hit ahead of Canada Day
- Cyclist taken to trauma centre after being struck by police cruiser in Milton
- What's open and closed Canada Day in Burlington, Oakville, and Milton
- Traffic stop leads to assault with weapon charge in Oakville
- Police believe that deceased person found in Milton might have been murdered
- Delicious New Menu Items Coming to This Authentic Italian Restaurant in Oakville and Burlington
- Top 5 Hottest Food Spots in Burlington, Milton, and Oakville: Nov 10-Nov 16
- Popular Italian Restaurant Closes in Burlington
- Here’s What We Know About a New Italian Restaurant Coming to Oakville
- New Italian Restaurant Opens in Downtown Burlington