Popular Japanese Restaurant Closes in Oakville
Bad news, everyone … one of the most beloved sushi restaurants in Oakville is closing its doors on Thursday.
Lunch was the last meal being served on Nov. 30.
We’ve confirmed that the operators are indeed closing the well-loved restaurant in the Dorval Crossing area, Sachi Sushi.
At this time, it’s unclear if they’re planning to re-open either the current Sachi location or another restaurant.
Located in a tiny plaza in the corner of North Service Rd. and Dorval Dr. was a hidden gem when it came to Japanese food.
The dining room boasted a dark wooden design scheme and sophisticated feel throughout, plus a full sushi bar located at the back of the restaurant.
Their sushi and sashimi were very fresh and flavourful.
Sachi, you will be missed. Thanks for the delicious food and service.
In the meantime, check out our Top 5 Sushi article for other options in town.
We’ll keep you posted with any new developments.
- What's Open and Closed Thanksgiving Monday in Burlington, Oakville, and Milton
- One Beer Store location will remain open in Burlington on Thanksgiving
- Beef and veal products recalled due to E. coli
- Rollover collision causing highway delays in Milton
- Burlington Liberal Calls Out Conservatives for "Jewish Targeting" Literature