Popular Japanese Restaurant Closes in Oakville
Bad news, everyone … one of the most beloved sushi restaurants in Oakville is closing its doors on Thursday.
Lunch was the last meal being served on Nov. 30.
We’ve confirmed that the operators are indeed closing the well-loved restaurant in the Dorval Crossing area, Sachi Sushi.
At this time, it’s unclear if they’re planning to re-open either the current Sachi location or another restaurant.
Located in a tiny plaza in the corner of North Service Rd. and Dorval Dr. was a hidden gem when it came to Japanese food.
The dining room boasted a dark wooden design scheme and sophisticated feel throughout, plus a full sushi bar located at the back of the restaurant.
Their sushi and sashimi were very fresh and flavourful.
Sachi, you will be missed. Thanks for the delicious food and service.
In the meantime, check out our Top 5 Sushi article for other options in town.
We’ll keep you posted with any new developments.
- A Big Change is on its Way to Starbucks Locations in Halton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Highway Lanes Blocked Due to Vehicle Fire in Burlington
- Part of QEW in Oakville Blocked Following Vehicle Fire
- ARMED KIDNAPPING: Police Searching for Male Kidnapped by Three Masked Men
- Here’s How This Company, Founded by a Milton Resident, Made its Way to the Oscars