Popular Oakville Cafe Closes its Doors
It's always sad to learn about restaurants closing in the Halton Region.
With that being said, we have some unfortunate news ... a popular cafe in Oakville has shut down
Cafe Havana, CafeHavana Bythecubansisters, confirmed in a Facebook post that the cafe has closed its doors.
The cafe, according to the Facebook post, had been open for seven years.
"Our family would love to thank everyone for the love and support we have received," reads the post.
Cafe Havana was a cozy cafe located at 1395 Abbeywood Dr. in Oakville. The cafe served Cuban-style pizzas, sandwiches, specialty cakes, different meat dishes, and more.
However, it's been said time after time but, when one door closes another one opens. And luckily, that saying remains true in this situation.
The Facebook post revealed that the owners are hoping to expand Cafe Havana in the near future.
A new location for Cafe Havana is currently be sought out by the owners.
We will provide more updates as they become available.
Photo is courtesy of the CafeHavana Bythecubansisters Facebook page.
- Canadian government warning residents to beware of convincing new SIN scam
- More snow coming to Oakville, Burlington, and Milton this weekend
- One person hospitalized after serious crash in Oakville
- PICK A SIDE: What's the minimum amount to tip at a restaurant?
- Two separate collisions lead to significant charges in Burlington