Popular Oakville outdoor pool opens for summer
Published May 31, 2023 at 2:03 pm
Oakville residents looking to cool off can take a dip in a pool starting Wednesday (May 31).
With temperatures starting to heat up, the Town of Oakville is opening up Lions Pool, located at 159 Felan Ave., today.
The outdoor recreation pool features six 30-metre lanes and stair access to the pool.
There’s also a dry slide, though persons must meet the height requirement of 3 1/2 feet and be able to comfortably swim one width of the pool on their front without stopping.
All other town outdoor pools are scheduled to open on June 17.
- Bronte Outdoor Pool – 2184 Hixon Street
- Brookdale Outdoor Pool – 1215 Bridge Road
- Falgarwood Outdoor Pool – 1349 Gainsborough Drive
- Wedgewood Outdoor Pool – 351 Cairncroft Road
- Glen Abbey Community Centre – 1415 Third Line
- Iroquois Ridge Community Centre – 1051 Glenashton Drive
- Oakville Trafalgar Community Centre – 325 Reynolds Street
- Queen Elizabeth Park Community and Cultural Centre – 2302 Bridge Road
- White Oaks Pool – 1330 Montclair Drive
All outdoor pools close during thunderstorms. Refunds will be issued as applicable. Rain days are non-refundable as our outdoor pools remain open.
Residents can also save money by purchasing a Summer Fun Pass.
Available online, the pass allows you to enjoy drop-in recreational swims and skates (ages 2 to 17) from June 1 to Sept. 3 for $42.91 (tax included as applicable).
For swim times, regular swim and summer pass fees and swim admission standards, visit here.insauga's Editorial Standards and Policies advertising