Popular Oakville restaurant relocating
A popular Oakville restaurant has announced it will be relocating.
Agabi Restaurant, known for its Mediterranean cuisine--including Egyptian, Lebanese, and Greek food, announced on social media it will be moving from its current location on Kerr Street.
"We would like to inform you that since our landlord terminated our lease agreement, AGABI Restaurants will be relocating. Thank you for your patience Oakville," management said in a statement released on their website and Instagram page.
The next location for Agabi has yet to be determined, but management appears intent on remaining in Oakville.
"Thank you for your patience and we look forward to continuing to serving the Oakville Community very soon," the statement continued.
Cover photo courtesy of Agabi Restaurant via Instagram
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through part of Halton
- Ontario reports fewer than 100 new cases of COVID-19 for sixth day in a row
- Burlington transit users will be asked for name, phone number as services resume
- Black Lives Matter mural to be painted in front of Burlington City Hall
- Public Health Agency of Canada says more illnesses linked to U.S.-grown onions
- Popular Restaurant Officially Moves to New Location in Oakville
- Popular BBQ Restaurant Set to Open Brand New Location in Oakville
- Popular Oakville restaurant now offering takeout, partnering with Food for Life
- This Mediterranean Restaurant has Opened in Oakville
- This Popular Plant-Based Restaurant Has Opened in Oakville