Popular Pizza Place Opening in Burlington
it’s a guaranteed slam dunk for pizza lovers — a super hot restaurant that’s connected to King James and offers one of our favourite comfort foods is going to be opening in Burlington.
And here’s something to brag about: it’ll be the first west Greater Toronto Area (GTA) location.
We’ve already told you that better shopping and big-name tenants - including Indigo, Winners, and Denninger's - are on deck for those seeking retail therapy at Burlington Mall.
New leases have been signed with Denninger's (23,000 square-feet.), Indigo (22,500 square-feet), while Winners (22,000 square-feet) will move into a new location in the mall.
Tenants are slated to take possession of their spaces by next month.
But the food scene is also poppin’ and Burlington Mall is welcoming a recognizable name that may have you reminiscing about that epic family vacation to Disney World, or just a regular Friday evening in downtown Toronto’s Yonge-Dundas Square.
The blessing we’re about to receive involves SoCal artisinal pizza.
Blaze Pizza is opening a restaurant in town, serving up fresh, personalized pizza (it also caters to vegetarians and vegans) that’s ready in three minutes.
If you’re suffering from decision fatigue, you can also order from their menu, which features pies such as Meat Eater (pepperoni, crumbled meatballs, red onion), Art Lover (ricotta, artichokes, chopped garlic), and BBQ Chicken (banana peppers, grilled chicken, gorgonzola, red onion).
Its website offers a pretty cool nutrition calculator, if you’re into tracking macros and what not.
The U.S.-based chain - backed by NBA living legend LeBron James since Day One - is known for its excellent customer service and “exceptional quality at lightning fast speed.”
Blaze started with locations in Pasadena and Irvine, California.
Forbes magazine has dubbed it the “fastest-growing restaurant chain ever,” stateside, with more than 200 locations in five years.
That’s pretty significant.
And where there’s pizza, there’s applause.
We’ll keep you posted on opening details.
Photo courtesy of Blaze Pizza
- Popular Grocery Store in Oakville Set to Close Before the New Year
- Police Searching for Elderly Male in Oakville
- Police Warning Residents of Suspicious Person in Milton
- House of the Week: $1.1 Mil Oakville Home With an Alluring Master Bedroom
- One Male in Custody Following Vehicle Crime Spree Throughout Halton
- Very Popular Pizza Place Set to Open in Burlington
- 5 Anticipated Restaurants for 2018 in Oakville, Burlington, Milton, and Halton Hills
- Popular Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Burlington Mall
- New Pizza Place Opens in Oakville
- PHOTOS: Behind the Scenes of the $60M Burlington Mall Redevelopment