Popular Poutine Joint Releases Interesting New Menu Item
If you’re scrambling to plan out your Thanksgiving dinner menu then worry no more!
Smoke’s Poutinerie has a festive solution: a Thanksgiving poutine.
This poutine invention consists of stuffing, green peas, turkey, and cranberries all put on top of a traditional poutine - fries, cheese curds, and gravy.
Can you think of anything more Canadian?
Customers also have the option to make their Thanksgiving poutine a combo.
With every combo sold, $1 will be donated to the Friends of We Care charity.
This menu option is only available until Oct. 8.
The Smoke’s Poutinerie is currently the largest poutinerie in the world that offers a broad menu that is exclusive to poutine, and while there are Halton locations just yet, poutine lovers can get their Smokes fix in nearby Hamilton and Mississauga.
Who says a festive holiday meal can’t involve fries?
- UPDATE: Police Release New Photos of Suspect Following Hate Crimes in Burlington
- Here’s Why Some Burlington Residents Can Now be Fined Up to $100K
- GO Transit Anticipates Packed Trains this Evening Following Raptors Parade
- Driver Ticketed for Watching Raptors Parade While Driving in Oakville
- Police Chase Oakville Man Who Allegedly Shot Vehicles with Pellet Gun