Popular Restaurant Coming Soon to Georgetown
You’ve seen the parking lot and from what we’re hearing, the Milton location is jammed on the reg.
Well, if you’ve been trying to make a reservation and can’t seem to score a seat for date night, good news: you’ll soon have another location to choose from.
Goodfellas Pizza opened its first Halton location in Milton earlier this year.
With authentic Neapolitan wood oven pizza, Goodfellas is expanding to Georgetown soon.
Summer 2018 is the slated opening, Rick Taddeo from Goodfellas’ head office operations confirmed on March 5.
“It’s the closest thing you’re going to get to the real Neapolitan-style pizza,” Taddeo previously told inhalton.com.
The Milton restaurant is at 22 Ontario St. S., across from the Milton Mall, in a former Re/Max realty office.
Meanwhile, the Georgetown location is at 29 Main St. S. in the former TD Canada Trust branch.
And you’ll definitely notice the financial influence in the design scheme.
“We’re going to keep the safes there,” said Taddeo, adding “the vault will be a dining room, you know, six to eight people. It’ll be nice — nice decor.”
The Georgetown resto will also see a rooftop patio “along with a convenient elevator” in addition to the main floor and basement dining areas.
Goodfellas’ other locations are in Mississauga’s Streetsville and City Centre neighbourhoods, plus Toronto’s Old Mill.
“We’re very familiar with the west end” of the Greater Toronto Area, said Taddeo.
All menus - and price points - will be identical, said Taddeo.
- Police Searching for Burlington Robbery Suspects
- WANTED: Canada-Wide Warrant Issued for Sex Offender
- 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington and Milton – Oct. 7 - Oct. 13
- Absolutely Massive Lotto Ticket Worth Millions Sold in Oakville
- Ontario Liberals Name New Candidate for Oakville North-Burlington Riding
- Popular Restaurant Setting Up Shop in Milton and Georgetown
- New Modern Italian Restaurant Set to Open in Milton
- New Modern Italian Restaurant Now Open in Milton
- Top New Openings of January 2018 in Oakville, Burlington, and Milton
- 5 Anticipated Restaurants for 2018 in Oakville, Burlington, Milton, and Halton Hills