Popular Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Burlington Mall
We hear a lot about new stores and restaurants in Burlington, but that kind of news never gets less exciting.
Especially when we find out that something that’s popular across the country (and homegrown, no less) is coming to Burlington Mall.
Fans of healthy eating should be happy to hear that Freshii, a Canadian quick-service franchise that serves burritos, wraps, soups, salads and frozen yogurt, is coming to Burlington Mall.
According to the shopping centre’s website, the restaurant is expected to open this fall.
The growing brand, which specializes in significantly less guilt-inducing fast food offerings, boasts a varied menu full of everything from wraps and salads to froyo and smoothies.
They offer vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, soy-free and nut-free options, so there’s definitely something for everyone (including your pickier friends and coworkers).
The resto is actually hiring now, so Freshii might have something to offer both health-conscious consumers and people looking for employment.
We’ll keep you updated on more new opening details as they emerge.
- A New Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio is Coming to Oakville
- Two Burlington Residents Celebrating Big Lotto Win
- UPDATE: 84-Year-Old Driver Succumbs to Injuries Following Collision in Oakville
- UPDATE: Fatality Following Person Struck by Train in Oakville
- An Ice Cream-Themed Installation is Coming to Mapleview Centre in Burlington