Popular Seafood Restaurant Now Boasts Online Ordering in Burlington
If you love seafood, something very exciting has launched in Brampton!
An American casual dining restaurant with locations across Canada will now allow you to order your favourite meals online and pick them up instore.
That’s right, no need to sit down at a restaurant to get lobster, shrimp cocktails, mussles, and more.
Red Lobster has officially launched an online ordering system where you can order a ton of different seafood dishes and pick them up at the restaurant.
The launch was pretty quiet, there’s now a button on their main website where you can click to order online.
The Burlington location at 2423 Fairview Street is indeed a participating location so fire up your laptop or whatever electronic device you prefer, because you no longer have to even speak to someone to get your Red Lobster fix.
What exactly can you order?
It depends on the location, but all of the Red Lobster classics are available for the most part.
You can get small taster sizes of loaded seaside fries or shrimp potstickers, feasting platters like the ultimate feast with a Maritime lobster tail, steamed Canadian snow crab legs, garlic shrimp and Walt’s Favourite Shrimp plus a side, globally inspired dishes like New Orleans salmon or dragon shrimp, and even a four-course feast with your hoice of entree served with soup, salad and dessert from Monday-Thursday.
The new platform is called Red Lobster To Go and it’s live now, so go wild and order your favourites!
Editor’s Note: A previous version of this article stated that Red Lobster delivers. Red Lobster does not deliver. We regret the error.
- New Italian Restaurant Coming to Oakville
- 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Riding Mini-Motorcycle on Sidewalk in Burlington
- Here's How the Canadian Government Plans to Support New and Future Retirees
- Here’s What’s Happening with Burlington’s Waterfront Park
- Crews Working to Restore Power Following an Outage in Oakville
- Commuters Will Be Able to Order Groceries Online and Pick Up at GO Stations
- Major Seafood Restaurant Opens in Oakville
- Popular BBQ Restaurant Set to Open Brand New Location in Oakville
- Top 5 Mac & Cheese Dishes in Burlington
- Here's How to Order Restaurant Food to Pearson Airport for the First Time Ever