Popular Shoe Store Now Open at Burlington Centre
If you’ve been shopping around for a fresh pair of kicks to wear this summer and haven’t had any luck yet, we have some good news. A popular shoe store recently opened up at Burlington Centre.
Although the official opening was a little bit delayed due to unexpected circumstances, according to the popular shopping centre, Famous Footwear is now open for business.
The new store, which carries the latest brand name shoes for kids, women, and men, is located in the Indigo corridor of the shopping centre.
And until June 21, 2019, customers can 20 per cent off their purchase by following the instructions outlined below.
A few popular brands customers will find at Famous Footwear include Nike, Converse, Sperry, and Madden Girl.
Currently, there are more than 1,000 Famous Footwear locations nationwide.
Have you visited Famous Footwear in Burlington Centre yet?
For more information, click here.
- Oakville-Based Children’s Health Facility Gives Layoff Notices to Close to 300 Employees
- Toronto Universities Evacuated Following Bomb Threats
- UPDATE: Police Release New Photos of Suspect Following Hate Crimes in Burlington
- Police Investigating Industrial Incident in Oakville
- Two Suspects Sought Following Distraction Theft Incident in Burlington