Popular Store Opening at Oakville Place
Although there’s been a few bad news stories circulating, we’re happy to say that brick and mortar retail is far from dead.
Because another popular store is opening up at Oakville Place.
Clair de Lune, a Quebec-based home decor store, is on deck.
Although no exact opening date has been shared, it looks like the store should be open to shoppers later this summer.
It will be located on the mall’s second floor.
For those who are already Clair de Lune fans, they know the store is a great go-to for anyone looking to treat themselves to a special pair of candles or a new blanket.
The store also offers plenty of accents to make your home look extra special, such as photo frames, mugs, barware, vases, and reed diffusers.
There’s already a location at Mapleview in Burlington so this makes it much closer to home.
- Canadian government warning residents to beware of convincing new SIN scam
- More snow coming to Oakville, Burlington, and Milton this weekend
- One person hospitalized after serious crash in Oakville
- PICK A SIDE: What's the minimum amount to tip at a restaurant?
- Two separate collisions lead to significant charges in Burlington