Popular Store Opens First Outlet in Canada at Toronto Premium Outlets
A new luxury store is now officially open at Toronto Premium Outlets (TPO).
And, according to the TPO Instagram page, this is the only Canadian outlet for this store.
So, what store can TPO shoppers now do some holiday shopping at?
Prada - a luxury Italian fashion brand that was originally founded in 1913 in Milan by Mario Prada.
This new open was part of the TPO140,000 square foot expansion which also included introducing the outlet’sfirst full-service restaurant, Madison’s Restaurant and Bar, on the north-west side of the property across from Starbucks.
The Prada outlet is located next to Jimmy Choo. At the store shoppers can find handbags, shoes, accessories for men and women, and more.
Prada at TPO will be open Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., Saturday from 9:30 a.m. to 9 p.m., and Sunday from 11 a.m. 7 p.m. However, shoppers should take note that the holiday season may impact these hours.
For more information, visit the Prada page on the TPO official website.
Will you be shopping at Prada this holiday season?
Photo is courtesy of the TPO official Facebook page.
- Troops hit the road to prepare for fight against COVID-19
- LATEST: Ontario and Halton COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- LATEST: Ontario up to 3,630 confirmed cases, with 131 in Halton
- Residents can sign up for Canada Emergency Response Benefit starting this week
- All Burlington parks closed to vehicular access in response to COVID-19
- New Retailers Officially Open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- New Outlet Boutique Opens at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Popular Clothing Store Gets its First North American Outlet in Halton Hills
- Chic French Clothing Brand Opens Location at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Toronto Premium Outlets’ First Full-Service Restaurant Has Arrived