Popular Store Opens First Outlet in Canada at Toronto Premium Outlets
A new luxury store is now officially open at Toronto Premium Outlets (TPO).
And, according to the TPO Instagram page, this is the only Canadian outlet for this store.
So, what store can TPO shoppers now do some holiday shopping at?
Prada - a luxury Italian fashion brand that was originally founded in 1913 in Milan by Mario Prada.
This new open was part of the TPO140,000 square foot expansion which also included introducing the outlet’sfirst full-service restaurant, Madison’s Restaurant and Bar, on the north-west side of the property across from Starbucks.
The Prada outlet is located next to Jimmy Choo. At the store shoppers can find handbags, shoes, accessories for men and women, and more.
Prada at TPO will be open Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., Saturday from 9:30 a.m. to 9 p.m., and Sunday from 11 a.m. 7 p.m. However, shoppers should take note that the holiday season may impact these hours.
For more information, visit the Prada page on the TPO official website.
Will you be shopping at Prada this holiday season?
Photo is courtesy of the TPO official Facebook page.
- Huge Snowfall Set to Hit Halton This Weekend
- Halton Paramedics Respond to Multi-Vehicle Collision in Oakville
- These Are Some of the Strangest Objects Found on the GO Train
- Major Road Closed Following Crash in Oakville
- Police Searching for Suspects Following Real Canadian Superstore Incident in Oakville
- New Retailers Officially Open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Popular Clothing Store Gets its First North American Outlet in Halton Hills
- Toronto Premium Outlets’ First Full-Service Restaurant Has Arrived
- A Ton of New Stores Are Coming to Toronto Premium Outlets in Halton
- Massive New Shopping Mall Expansion Set to Open Very Soon in Halton Hills