Popular streaming service offering 30-day free trial to Canadians
Good news for Canadians stuck at home with not much to do; Bell Media announced it will be offering Canadians a free trial of their streaming service Crave.
The trial will be available for all new subscribers who sign up directly and will last for 30 days, as opposed to the usual seven days.
Crave offers plenty of different programs, including the Comfort TV Collection, which includes Seinfeld, Fraser, and The Big Bang Theory; the Bingeworthy Collection, which includes The Wire, Veep, and New Eden; and the Trending Collection, which includes Star Trek: Picard, High Fidelity, and RuPaul's Drag Race.
Additionally, Crave's other collections include: HBO Hits, which includes The Outsider, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Succession, and West World; Hollywood movies which includes X-Men: Dark Phoenix, Yesterday, and Bohemian Rhapsody; The Family-Friendly Collection, which includes Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse, The Karate Kid, and Masterchef; the Kids Collection, which includes The Angry Birds Movie 2, Detective Pikachu, Barbie Dreamtopia; and the Sports Collection, which includes Ballers, The Dark Side of the Ring, and The Shop: Uninterrupted.
Those interested in the promotion should act fast, as it will only be available until April 30.
- Toronto police officer and Halton resident arrested for sexual assault
- Doug Ford plans to extend state of emergency in Ontario until June 30
- Police searching for woman last seen in Oakville area
- Arrests made after video of objects being thrown at cars off Burlington QEW
- Passengers and employees at Pearson airport must now wear masks ‘at all times’
- Here’s What You Need to Know About Oakville’s Fall Loose Leaf Collection
- Here’s What You Need to Know About Burlington’s Loose Leaf Collection
- Popular Store Launches Unique New Collection
- More Important Waste Collection Information for Halton Residents
- Important Waste Collection Information for Halton Residents